9/28/11: Justin climbed up on a chair to look out the dining room window for cars. He kept naming off colors, even though our quiet street didn’t have a single car drive down for 10 minutes. Boys love cars.
- Tucked them into bed and 5 mu later they dragged everything into the living room and read a story together. Some fights are not worth having.
- Celebrated a 1st birthday with this cutie today!
- “Mom, you gotta see this!” Reporting his brother fell asleep across the middle of his bed. After they worked on “building bunk beds” and “making armor” out of scrap paper.
- Earlier today Joshua begged for a picture with this snowman before it was packed away so he could always remember it. His sweetness goes up to 11 sometimes.
- Made himself a snack: half a bag of marshmallows (I took them away.)